Feed supplement for dogs
Canina® CANHYDROX GAG has been developed particularly for large and heavy breeds. It is a high-quality supply for the connective tissue, the joints, the bones, the ligaments and sinews as well as for the teeth and the cartilage. The motion apparatus of all age animals, young, mature or older, truly benefit from this “allrounder” supplement.
- With dicalcium phosphate: An organic material, which is contained in the bones to 50% and in the teeth to 90%.
It supports the callus formation, the elastic firmness of bones, the development of firm adamantine,
the development of straight, axle aligned extremities (knock-knees or bow-legs), overextensions, loose joints;
it can prevent the degeneration of the bone substance of older dogs and supports the skeleton system overall.
- With green-lipped mussel powder:: For the supply of the connective tissue and the joint cartilage with glycosaminoglycans (GAG);
the joint buffer function is increased by the attraction of water of the large GAG molecules.
The naturally contained omega fatty acids support the musculoskeletal system and bone metabolism.
- Vitamin C: strengthens the connective tissue and supports a strong gum
- Silicea: supports the structures of the connective tissue like ligaments, tendons and claws
- Vitamin E and selenium: as cell protection factor for the degradation of cytocidal of metabolites (antioxidants)
Canina® CANHYDROX GAG Tablets for problem cases such as musculoskeletal disorders.
For puppies and young dogs with:
– deformed extremities (knock-knees or bow-legs)
– loose joints
– and connective tissue weaknesses br />
– strengthens ligaments
– sinews and musculature
– formation of a strong skeleton
– for strong denture
– hardening of the dental enamel
– For the healthy bone structure of medium and large breeds as well as giant breeds their joints
and bones, which are exposed to increased stress due to their high weight.
For fully grown dogs::
– as support for performance dogs as the elasticity of the bones is enhanced
– like prevention of joints and of motion problems at an older age
– like the support of the bone metabolism after surgery:
the bone is supported in its natural function.
– 100g (approx. 60 tablets.)
for an older dog:
– 4 tablets per 10 kg body weight. (max. 16tablets.)
– 2 2 tablets per 10 kg body weight during the performance phase.
After bone fractures:
– 4 tablets per 10 kg body weight (max.16 tablets) during the healing process.