Feeding-related vitamin deficiency symptoms are manifested by dull fur, nervousness, growth disorders, loss of appetite, among other things. Canina ® V25 VITAMIN TABLETS have been specially developed to
compensate for such nutrient deficits.
Canina ® V25 VITAMIN TABLETS :
- blood formation is promoted
- supports protein and fat metabolism
- the vitamin B complex ensures a healthy nervous system
- particularly suitable for pregnant and lactating bitches
- during the growth phase and in all stressful situations
- to compensate for nutrient deficits caused by feeding
- Vitamin D is required for calcium development
Little vitamin customer:
- Vitamin A: build-up and regeneration of skin and mucous membranes;
involved in growth and fertility, supports the immune system.
- Vitamin D₃: regulates calcium and phosphorus storage in the bones.
- Vitamin E: Control of the carbohydrate and hormone metabolism.
- Vitamin C: Supports the formation of connective tissue, bones and cartilage,
essential for strong defences.
- Vitamin B complex: transmission of nerve impulses,
carbohydrate and protein metabolism, blood formation, growth,
lipid metabolism, skin and mucous membrane protection.
- Biotin: Coenzyme in the formation of keratin, the protein building block of the hair.
-100g (approx. 30 tablets)
Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: yeast, dextrose, starch
Ingredients: 21% crude protein, 5.6% crude ash, 1.5% crude fat, <0.3% crude fiber
Nutritional additives per 1,000g : 440,000 IU vitamin A, 44mg vitamin B₁, 110mg vitamin B₂, 44mg vitamin B₆, 220mcg vitamin B₁₂, 1,100mg vitamin C, 440mg vitamin E, 10,000 IU vitamin D₃, 44mg vitamin K₃, 20,000mcg biotin, 220mg Calcium D-pantothenate, 660mg nicotinic acid amide, 10mg folic acid
Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
One tablet per 10kg body weight (max. 3 tablets).
The dosage should be doubled during pregnancy, lactation and extreme stress.
The given feeding recommendation must not be exceeded.
The simultaneous administration of vitamin D₂ is not permitted.