DOG FUR GEL
Supplementary feed for dogs
● Biotin-zinc product with 333,000mcg biotin and 500mg zinc per kg
● for a shiny coat, healthy elastic skin, optimal pigmentation and strong claws
● specially developed for puppies, small dogs and dogs with sensitive tastes
● Biotin and zinc are needed to build up the hair substance, keratin as a coenzyme in the dog’s metabolism.
● a lack of biotin and/or zinc can have consequences:
– dry, brittle hair, hair loss, loss of pigment
– dry skin without elasticity
– brittle claws
Typical clinical symptoms of biotin deficiency are described as follows:
– The hair becomes dry and brittle, it loses its shine, becomes brittle and eventually falls out
– The skin is flaking; Skin and hair fade
– Dermatitis develops with scabbing and rind formation
– The animals show increased itching
Biotin deficiency can be prevented with Canina® DOG FELLGEL.
Composition / ingredients / additives:
Composition: glucose, cane sugar
Ingredients: water 70.0%, raw ash 0.8%, raw fiber 0.5%, fat content 0.2%, protein 0.0%
Nutritional Ingredients per 1,000ml: Biotin 333,000mcg, Zinc 500mg as Zinc Oxide
Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
As a treatment over 8 weeks: 1 teaspoon per 5kg body weight with the feed or directly into the mouth.
After that, half the dose is enough.
(1 teaspoon = approx. 3ml)
The indicated feeding recommendation must not be exceeded.