DOG FUR GEL
Complementary feed for dogs
● Biotin-zinc product with 333,000mcg biotin and 500mg zinc per kg
● for a shiny coat, healthy elastic skin, optimal pigmentation and firm claws
● specially developed for puppies, small dogs and taste-sensitive dogs
● Biotin and zinc are needed to build up the hair substance, keratin as a coenzyme in the dog’s metabolism.
● A deficiency in biotin and/or zinc can have consequences:
– dry, brittle hair, loss of hair, loss of pigment
– dry skin without elasticity
– brittle claws
Typical clinical symptoms of biotin deficiency are described as follows:
– Hair becomes dry and brittle, it loses its shine, becomes brittle and eventually falls out
– The skin is flaky; Skin and hair are bleached
– Dermatitis develops with scabbing and rind formation
– The animals show increased itching
Canina® DOG FELLGEL can prevent a biotin deficiency.
Composition / Ingredients / Additives:
Composition: grape sugar, cane sugar
Ingredients: water 70.0%, raw ash 0.8%, raw fiber 0.5%, fat content 0.2%, protein 0.0%
Nutritional additives per 1,000ml: biotin 333,000mcg, zinc 500mg as zinc oxide
Feeding recommendation per animal and day:
As a cure over 8 weeks: 1 teaspoon per 5kg body weight with the food or directly into the mouth.
After that, half the dosage is sufficient.
(1 teaspoon = approx. 3ml)
The given feeding recommendation must not be exceeded.